#4: Out and about


The airshow was a no-go today, there were more important errands to run at the bureau. As much as I'm super excited to be out and about at Asia's leading aviation show, I'm constantly reminded by my sassy subconscious mind about the time where I literally roasted in my jeans on the LIMA15 tarmac. That was life-changing.

Nevertheless, today was quite an eventful day. While running some errands at the Central Business District, I can't help but feel a little out of place in my tee and denim skirt, when I'm literally in a sea of suited-up working class heroes of Singapore. Next stop was to set up an interview appointment with a restaurant with robot waiters in the East Coast. And the robots made me feel like I was in a sci-fi movie where the plot thickens as the robots attack the human race.

TODAY I LEARNT:
1. I'm getting pretty good at curating headlines, and I love doing it!
2. Hailing a cab in Singapore is trustworthy and easy, but of course they come with a steep price.
3. To always do more than expected.

I'M GRATEFUL FOR:
1. That friendly cab driver who has family in Seremban
2. Fun tasks today which didn't make me feel like I suck
3. Conversations with Kimberly :)

I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Watching The Big Short on Friday.
2. Weekend escapades
3. More fun tasks tomorrow!

Briefly Noted