#8: Of belonging, zen and Kanye


Today was such a good day, thanks to Kanye. 

I'M GRATEFUL FOR:
1. Kanye's new album. 
2. The mee soto stall at Bedok's hawker centre. 
3. My friendship with the Monocle team.
4. My previous work experiences which opened me up to so many things
5. The people who I've worked with in the past which shaped me to who I've become today.

TODAY I LEARNT:
1. To not be afraid of expectations. Benchmarks are there for you to achieve more!
2. Current greatest pet peeve: People who bail and don't keep promises.
3. Today, I learnt that I can be quite a zen person. I like morning breakfasts alone at the Holland Village park and I don't mind lunches alone. I pretty much take challenges in stride and take feedback probably more seriously than I should. Let's hope I don't fall into the ignorant category. Ever.
4. That I can now put contacts in on the first try! As much as I love my glasses, wearing contacts makes my face feel so much lighter! I might just invest in a monthly pair.
5. You know you're becoming attached to the company when you're starting to dread going back to school in three weeks :(

I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Another good day at work tomorrow!
2. Listening to Kanye on the commute
3. The weekend (which I don't have plans just yet!)
4. Work-lunch tomorrow. Woop!


Briefly Noted